2008 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sdn FWD
It's time to one-up your neighbors and here's how you make it happen: This Lincoln MKZ! It's a distinctly American take on the entry luxury sedan. The interior is suitably roomy and comfortable, and as you'd expect from Lincoln, it comes with plenty of luxury features. Get used to seeing your friends checking it out!
This plush-riding MKZ has won accolades specifically for its interior design, and awarded the Best Premium Car Interior, as chosen by voters from both the auto industry and automotive publishing. Lincoln put in lots of sound-deadening to keep the ride nice and quiet. Highlights on our MKZ's list of standard equipment include a seven-speaker CD stereo with an MP3 player input jack, 10-way power-adjustable leather front seats, chrome-finished dual exhaust, and more. Check out our pictures! This MKZ is a little bigger than like-sized luxury sedans, making it a good bet for buyers needing a fully usable backseat.
This 3.5L V6 engine gets you a whopping 263 horsepower and 249 lb-ft of torque! Yeah, it can get up and go. With great acceleration and a plush ride, it stacks up well against other premium and luxury-brand choices. Great on the short hauls, it also offers a Lincoln "big car" ride on the highway, making it an excellent candidate for road trips.
The neighbors are going to be jealous but you'll win them over with just one ride in this stylish sedan. With Lincoln tradition, luxury amenities, a roomy interior, and a smooth ride to match you'll be glad you bought! Put this one on your short list; Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
- 3.5L DOHC 24-valve V6 Duratec engine
- Traction control
- Front wheel drive
- Low maintenance 60-amp/hr battery w/battery saver
- 150-amp alternator
- 4-wheel independent suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- P225/50VR17 all-season BSW tires
- T145/70R17 mini spare tire w/steel wheel
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes
- Dual exhaust system w/chrome tips
- Body color bumpers
- Chrome grille
- Quad headlamps w/Autolamp on/off delay control
- Front fog lamps
- LED tail lamps
- Pwr heated mirrors-inc: chrome accent caps, security approach lamps, memory, driver-side electrochromic
- Solar tinted glass
- Intermittent speed-sensitive wipers
- Body colored door handles
- Center console-inc: armrest, storage, (2) pwr points
- Instrument cluster-inc: message center, tachometer, turn signal outage, low oil pressure, fuel cap, door/decklid/hood ajar, trip computer
- Tire pressure monitor system (TPMS)
- Delayed accessory pwr shut-off
- Pwr windows-inc: driver/front passenger one-touch up/down, global open with key
- Reverse Sensing System
- Universal garage door opener
- Remote decklid release
- SecuriLock Passive Anti-Theft System (PATS)
- Alarm system
- Dual zone Electronic Automatic Temp Control (EATC) -inc: rear seat ducts
- Rear window defroster
- Wood interior appliques
- Ashtray w/cigarette lighter
- Analog clock
- Leather wrapped shift knob
- Illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Dual stage driver & front passenger airbags w/occupant classification system
- Driver & front passenger-side impact air bags
- 1st/2nd row side impact air curtains
- Personal Safety System-inc: seat belt pretensioners, load-limiting retractors, driver seat positioning system, crash severity sensing
- Lower Anchors & Tethers for Children (LATCH) system for child safety seats
- Rear door child safety locks
- Emergency trunk release
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.