2011 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX 4dr Man WRX
Get ready for driving excitement with our 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX! The 2.5 Liter 4 Cylinder unleashes 265hp via a 5 Speed Manual that keeps the thrill of the road in your hands and provides incredible acceleration. Our All Wheel Drive hatchback offers high performance as it sweeps around corners with agility and provides a confident, comfortable ride that will have you looking for the long way home!
Check out the functional hood scoop, rear spoiler, fog lights, daytime running lights and HID headlamps on this versatile WRX! The interior has loads of space and plenty of room for your gear along with a wealth of amenities including automatic climate control, key-less entry, power accessories, heated seats, and more!
Race-ready, our WRX has received exemplary safety scores thanks in part to antilock disc brakes, stability control, and a plethora of airbags. Safe, spacious, and a blast to drive, this is a must-see, must-drive! Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
- 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cyl intercooled turbocharged boxer engine
- Active valve control system (AVCS) variable valve timing
- Electronic throttle control
- Incline start assist
- 5-speed manual transmission
- All-wheel drive
- Front independent sport-tuned suspension w/MacPherson struts, steel lower L-arms, coil springs
- Rear independent double wishbone sport-tuned suspension
- Front & rear stabilizer bars
- Pwr rack-and-pinion steering
- Ventilated front, solid rear disc brakes
- Twin dual-outlet tailpipes w/stainless steel tips
- 17" alloy wheels
- P235/45R17 summer tires
- Hood scoop
- Aerodynamic pkg -inc: front & rear underspoilers, WRX front fender side scoop, rocker spoiler, rear diffuser
- Auto-off headlights
- Body color pwr mirrors
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers w/washers
- Body color door handles
- AM/FM/CD stereo system w/(6) speakers -inc: MP3/WMA capability, XM/SIRIUS satellite radio capability, aux input jack, USB port, iPod connectivity
- Roof mounted antenna
- Performance design front bucket seats -inc: height-adjustable driver seat, integrated fixed head restraints, embroidered WRX logo
- 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback -inc: rear seat headrests for (3) seating positions
- Rear seat center armrest
- Aluminum-alloy pedal covers & driver footrest
- Tilt & telescoping steering column
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel w/red stitching
- Illuminated ignition switch ring
- Multi-function display
- Dual mode digital trip odometer
- Average fuel economy indicator
- Electroluminescent instrument panel gauges
- Ambient temp gauge
- Coolant temp gauge
- Pwr windows -inc: driver auto-up/down, driver anti-pinch protection
- Security system w/engine immobilizer
- Auto climate control w/air filtration system
- Rear window defogger
- Cup holders -inc: front & rear doors, dual center console
- Dual visor vanity mirrors
- Dual map lights
- Dome light w/off-delay feature
- Interior accent lighting
- Gray metallic interior trim panels
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Front passenger seatback pocket
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic brake-force distribution (EBD)
- Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC)
- Brake assist
- Safety pedals
- Daytime running lights
- Subaru Advanced Frontal Airbag System -inc: driver & front passenger airbags
- Front seat side-impact airbags
- Front & rear side curtain airbags
- 3-point height-adjustable front seatbelts w/pretensioners & force limiters
- 3-point rear seatbelts
- Rear LATCH child safety seat anchors
- Rear child safety locks
- Emergency trunk release
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.