2011 Chevrolet Suburban 4WD 4dr 1500 LT
Introducing our stately 2011 Chevrolet Suburban LT shown in Black. This RWD beast has plenty of towing capacity thanks to the 5.3 Liter V8 that kicks out 320hp and is connected to a strong 6 Speed Automatic transmission. This combination scores over 20mpg on the open road and offers a confident ride you'll enjoy each time you get behind the wheel.
Step into our relaxing interior that seats a crew of eight in LT comfort that starts with a factory remote starter. Enjoy heated leather front power seats with luxuries passed to the back seats too. For additional comfort, set our automatic climate controls for all passengers. Your ears will love the clarity of the Bose 9-Speaker audio and the toys that go with this upgrade
Feel safe with stability control with ABS to help you stay in charge for ever changing road conditions. You are surrounded by a steel safety cage and 6 standard airbags and the OnStar automatic crash response connects you to 911 if a collision occurs.Enjoy the benefits from the safety put into place from the engineers at General Motors, providing your family the security, performance, and comfort that come with ownership. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio (Requires 1/2 ton models. Not available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride (1/2 ton models only.)
- 4-wheel drive
- Transfer case, active, single-speed, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls, does not include neutral. Cannot be dinghy towed. (Requires (GU4) 3.08 rear axle ratio. Not available on 2WD models, 3/4 ton models or with (K5L) heavy-duty trailering package.)
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps (Standard on 1/2 ton models. Included and only available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package on 4WD 3/4 ton models. Not available on 2WD 3/4 ton models.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- GVWR, 7400 lbs. (3357 kg) (Requires 4WD 1/2 ton models.)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar (1/2 ton models only.)
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs (1/2 ton models only.)
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power (1/2 ton models only.)
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare (1/2 ton models only.)
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface), with specific steering wheel controls (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar, delete is ordered.)
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Headliner, cloth
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with audible warning
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.