2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee RWD 4dr Limited
What a top notch SUV for the price! If you thought that you wouldn't be able to afford another SUV, take a look at this gently used '09 Jeep Grand Cherokee. This baby is fun to drive, handles like a dream, and wraps you in luxury!
Our Grand Cherokee Limited has received high marks from owners just like you. Check out our pictures of this gorgeous SUV! The list of luxuries is endless and even includes a Navigation system!
The engine in this bad boy is a 5.7-liter Hemi V8 that throws out 357 horsepower and 389 lbs./feet of torque. This massive engine can tow 8,100 pounds when properly equipped! This Hemi has plenty of power for both city traffic and swift highway cruising. The suspension provides a pleasant ride and adequate handling on smooth pavement.
Our 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee is very functional and easy to drive. There is a lot to like...this SUV is a good value for the money. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
- 3.7L V6 engine
- 3.73 axle ratio
- Rear wheel drive
- 213mm rear axle
- 625-amp maintenance-free battery
- 160-amp alternator
- Tip start system
- Pwr accessory delay
- Pwr steering cooler
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Anti-lock 4-wheel disc brakes w/brake assist
- Compact spare tire
- Pwr sunroof
- Roof rack side rails w/adjustable crossbars
- Bright grille
- Chrome bodyside molding
- Bright belt molding
- Black windshield molding
- Front body color fascia
- Rear body color & chrome fascia
- Halogen headlamps
- Smartbeam headlamps
- High-intensity discharge headlamps
- Fog lamps
- Fold-away auto-dimming heated pwr body color mirrors w/memory
- Front door tinted glass
- "Flipper" liftgate glass
- Rain sensing windshield wipers
- Rear window wiper/washer
- Body color front license plate brow
- Body color door handles
- (6) Boston Acoustics speakers
- UConnect hands-free communication
- Fixed long mast antenna
- Pwr 8-way driver seat & 4-way pwr front passenger seat w/memory
- 60/40 folding rear seat
- Heated second-row seats
- Full-length floor console
- Luxury front & rear floor mats w/logo
- Floor carpeting
- Tilt/telescoping steering column
- Leather-wrapped two-tone steering wheel w/audio controls
- Instrument cluster w/tachometer
- Vehicle info center
- Traveler/mini trip computer
- Pwr front windows w/(1) touch up/down feature
- Speed control
- Remote start
- Sentry Key theft deterrent system
- Security alarm
- Pwr adjustable pedals w/memory
- Parksense rear park-assist system
- Parkview rear back-up camera
- Rear window defroster
- Air conditioning w/dual zone automatic temp control
- Locking glove box
- Premium door trim panel
- Auto dimming rearview mirror w/microphone
- Cloth covered headliner
- Overhead console
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Universal garage door opener
- Passenger assist handles
- Deluxe insulation group
- Cargo compartment lamp
- Glove box lamp
- Rear reading lamp
- Illuminated entry
- Carpeted cargo area
- Trim-panel-mounted storage net
- Cargo-area tie down loops
- Cargo compartment cover
- Electronic stability program
- Driver & front passenger advanced multistage airbags w/occupant sensors
- Supplemental side curtain air bags
- Enhanced accident response system unlocks the doors, shuts off the fuel pump and turns on interior lights after airbag deploys
- 3-point rear center seat belts
- Child seat upper tether anchorages
- LATCH-ready child seat anchor system
- Child safety rear door locks
- Dual note horn
- Tire pressure monitoring display
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.