2002 Toyota Sequoia 4dr Limited (Natl)
Top of the line, folks. That's what this 2002 Toyota Sequoia Limited is--top of the line. You won't find a better-appointed car anywhere that can wear so many different hats. Want a people-mover to get your kids to school and football practice? Here it is. Want a big, safe car to drive on snowy winter streets? Here it is. Or maybe you want a surefooted, powerful vehicle to pull your boat or RV on weekends. Sequoia can do that for you too, and do it in style. On the road, you'll love the 240hp 4.7L V8 that's at your beck and call.
Toyota Sequoia is a large SUV in the class with Expedition and Tahoe. It is powerful, roomy and in the Limited trim, it is luxurious as well. With seating in three rows for eight passengers there is room for your family and friends. You'll look forward to every chance to be in this cabin whether the trip is short or long, so you can enjoy the leather upholstery, moonroof, and premium audio system. With ABS, airbags, and active traction control, you will know you are secure.
Whatever the hat you need this Sequoia to wear, it's ready to do the job. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
- 4.7L DOHC SFI 32-valve V8 i-Force engine w/elect throttle control system (ETCS-i)
- Engine oil cooler
- 4-speed automatic transmission w/OD
- Rear wheel drive
- 6,500# GVWR
- Independent double wishbone front suspension w/coil springs
- 5-link coil spring rear suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bar
- Towing pkg-inc: receiver hitch, wiring harness
- (5) P265/70R16 all-season SBR tires
- 16" x 7" 5-spoke cast aluminum wheels
- Pwr-assisted rack & pinion steering
- Pwr-assisted 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes
- 26.1 gallon fuel tank w/gas cap holder
- Color-keyed front/rear bumper
- Color-keyed body-side molding
- Color-keyed running boards
- Color-keyed overfenders
- Aerodynamic multi-reflector headlamps w/auto on/off
- Fog lamps
- Heated pwr mirrors w/pwr folding feature
- Roof rack
- Rear privacy glass
- Front bucket seats w/arm rests
- 8-way pwr driver seat
- Heated front seats
- Leather seat trim
- Metal-tone interior trim
- Tilt steering wheel
- Overhead accessory meter cluster-inc: Homelink universal garage door opener, compass, fuel consumption average/range meter, external temp gauge
- Cruise control
- Anti-theft system w/immobilizer
- Dual front/rear air conditioning
- Full overhead console-inc: 5 storage compartments, front/rear personal lights, cabin light
- Storage pockets on all doors
- Rear quarter panel trim-inc: open storage pockets, small covered compartment, dual cup holders, twin grocery bag hooks, cargo net hooks
- Driver/front passenger airbags
- 3-point seat belts at all seating positions-inc: front seat force limiters/ pre-tensioners, middle/rear seat ALR/ELR switchable retractors
- Side-impact door beams
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.