2007 GMC Yukon 4WD 4dr 1500 SLT
Our 2007 GMC Yukon SLT has the versatility to haul around your growing family. With an amazing style, a huge amount of space, comfort fit for a King and more capability than your family could hope for, this Yukon is as good as it gets! This Yukon boasts near 20mpg from its 320hp, 5.3 Liter Vortec V8 - impressive, especially when you consider its nine-person seating, a towing capacity of more than 8,000 pounds, and its flex-fuel capability. This Yukon's spacious interior has been well-received
with high marks for fit and finish. Sporting over 60 cubic feet of space with all seats in place and almost 109 with the rear seat lying flat, this Yukon will always be prepared for any job or adventure.
SLT trim is the top trim coupled with a myriad of safety features including traction and stability control, a rear limited-slip differential, and electronic brake distribution, you won't feel like you're cruising around in a tank. Check out our pictures, great details, heated leather seating, amazing audio, and space for all.
In government safety tests, our Yukon earned an impressive five star rating for both frontal and side impact tests. Owners welcome the power and capacity that come with this Yukon, especially considering that style and comfort don't need to be sacrificed. The race is on to grab this SWEET ride! Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI Flex-Fuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 340 lb-ft of torque [459.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm), iron block (Standard on 4WD models.)
- Transfer case, active, 2-speed with push-button controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio (Standard on 4WD models.)
- 4-wheel drive
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- GVWR, 7300 lbs. (3311 kg) (Standard on 4WD models.)
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Steering, power
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench, stored in rear quarter trim
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Air dam, Gray
- Moldings, body-color bodyside with bright insert
- Grille, chrome surround
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Fog lamps, front rectangular halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Cup holders, in front seating area
- Cup holders, in rear of floor console
- Cup holders, driver and passenger-side in third row side trim
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted front and second row, removable
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Driver Information Center, full-functionality included
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, programmable
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Audio system feature, 8-speaker system
- Antenna, integral in rear quarter glass
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with rearview LED display and audible warning
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Door trim, lights on the front doors and side reflectors on the rear doors
- Armrests, driver and passenger doors, padded
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod, includes corner storage pockets on back of visors, Shale-colored
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear seat and cargo area
- Storage bin, behind driver-side rear quarter panel
- Cargo mat (not included if third row seat is ordered)
- Cargo shade (not included if third row seat is ordered)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.