2012 BMW X5 AWD 4dr 35i Premium
Our 2012 BMW X5 xDrive35d is gorgeous in Alpine White! You'll find that this SUV offers maximum driving pleasure with confident posture, tight corner handling and abundant power. The 3.0 Liter Turbo 6 Cylinder generates 265hp on demand and is tethered to a smooth-shifting 6 Speed Automatic transmission. You are rewarded with near 26mpg on the open road and the sure-footed prowess of All Wheel Drive.
Instantly recognizable, our xDrive35d is enhanced by gorgeous alloy wheels, roof rails, a power tailgate and adaptive xenon headlights. The handsome interior welcomes you with 10-way power front heated seats, an amazing view through a panoramic sunroof, and the comfort of dual-zone automatic climate control. The technology is innovative and intuitively designed with Bluetooth, BMW Assist telematics, and an exemplary 12 speaker sound system.
In typical BMW style, our xDrive35d is equipped with an array of advanced safety features such as stability control, brake drying/standby features and a rollover sensor to keep you out of harm's way. A luxurious daily driver that blends utility and sedan-like handling, this is the complete package that is quintessential BMW. Reward yourself today! Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
- 3.0-liter, 300-horsepower, 24-valve inline 6-cylinder dual overhead cam (DOHC) engine -inc: twin-turbo technology, Valvetronic, piezo direct fuel injection, Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing
- Engine start/stop button
- 8-speed Sport Automatic transmission -inc: adaptive transmission control, sport & STEPTRONIC manual shift modes, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- xDrive all-wheel-drive system
- Pre-wiring for trailer hitch
- Double wishbone front suspension
- Lightweight multi-link integral rear suspension
- 4-wheel anti-lock ventilated disc brakes, electronic front/rear proportioning
- Brake energy regeneration to convert kinetic energy into usable electrical power
- Chrome exhaust tips
- Roof rails
- Roof spoiler w/center brakelight
- Xenon adaptive headlights -inc: auto-leveling
- Automatic headlights
- Halogen free-form foglights -inc: LED corona headlight-rings
- Adaptive brake lights
- Pwr mirrors -inc: memory
- Automatic tilt-down of right outside mirror for visibility of curb when backing up
- Intermittent rain-sensing windshield wipers -inc: adjustable & vehicle-speed-sensitive wiping interval, single-wipe control, windshield-washer system w/heated washer jets
- Rear-window wiper/washer w/adjustable wiping interval
- Body-color exterior door & tailgate handles
- HD Radio -inc: "multicast" FM station reception
- Satellite radio preparation
- Combox controller
- Active head restraints in front seats
- Split folding rear seats
- Rear-seat center armrest
- Service interval indicator & check control vehicle monitor
- Electronic analog instrumentation w/LED illumination
- Outside-temperature display
- iDrive system -inc: on-board computer & controller, (6) programmable memory buttons
- Power windows -inc: key-off operation, one-touch opening & closing of all door windows, anti-trapping feature
- Vehicle and Key Memory
- Active-charcoal micro-filter ventilation
- Rear-window defroster
- Dual cupholders front & rear
- 12-volt aux power outlets
- Dual front sun visors w/illuminated mirrors
- Cargo cover
- Fully finished cargo area w/velour carpeting
- Dynamic stability control (DSC) -inc: brake fade compensation, start-off assistant, brake drying, brake stand-by features, dynamic traction control (DTC), dynamic brake control
- Hill descent control (HDC)
- Driver & passenger front airbag supplemental restraint system (SRS) -inc: advanced technology, dual-threshold, dual-stage deployment, front-passenger seat sensors designed to prevent unnecessary airbag deployment
- Front & rear compartment head protection system (HPS) w/front side-impact airbags
- BMW Assist w/Bluetooth wireless technology -inc: (4) years of automatic collision notification, emergency request, enhanced roadside assistance, remote door unlock, stolen vehicle recovery, customer relations, TeleService, Mobile Office features, MyInfo
- Park distance control
- Roll-over sensor that triggers airbags & safety-belt pretensioners in the event of a roll-over
- Crash sensor that activates Battery Safety Terminal disconnect of alternator, fuel pump & starter from battery, unlocks doors, turns on hazard lights & interior lights
- 3-point safety belts & head restraints at all seating positions
- Front safety belts w/automatic pretensioners
- Child safety rear door locks
- Tire pressure monitor
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.