2011 BMW 5-Series 4dr Sdn 550i RWD
Reward yourself with our 2011 BMW 550i Sedan proudly shown in Alpine White. Under the hood is a Turbo Charged 4.4 Liter V8 that generates 400hp as you demand while perfectly paired with an engaging 8 Speed Automatic Gearbox, this Rear Drive sedan sprints from zero to 60mph in 5 seconds and scores near 25mpg on the highway. Confident and in control, you'll love how connected you feel to the road while behind the wheel.
Slip inside the quiet interior of this 550i and take in the view from the panoramic sunroof. You'll enjoy the wealth of amenities that surround you as you are pampered by the comfort of supple leather on 14-way multi-contour power front seats. Keep in touch via Bluetooth, listen to HD radio on a fantastic sound system or find your way with premium navigation. Our iDrive electronics interface allows you to stay connected to your digital world as you turn heads in this sedan.
BMW's stellar reputation for safety holds true with advanced features such as parking sensors, emergency communications, and stability/traction control. Distinguished performance, exceptional style, and state-of-the-art technology await you in this 550i sedan. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
- 4.4L 32-valve twin-turbocharged V8 engine -inc: 4-overhead camshafts, piezo direct fuel injection, double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing
- Direct ignition system w/knock control
- Engine start/stop button
- Electronic limited-slip differential
- Rear wheel drive
- Electronically controlled engine cooling (map cooling)
- Front multi-link double-wishbone aluminum suspension
- Rear multi-link integral-V aluminum suspension
- Twin-tube gas-pressure shock absorbers
- Vehicle-speed-sensitive variable-assist (Servotronic) variable-ratio power steering
- Brake energy regeneration system
- 2-way pwr moonroof -inc: remote expanded "one-touch" operation, anti-trapping feature, sliding interior sunshade
- Xenon headlights -inc: dynamic auto-leveling, LED corona headlight-rings, cornering lights
- Adaptive headlight control
- Automatic headlight on/off control
- Front foglights
- Adaptive brake lights
- Power adjustable heated folding body-color sideview mirrors -inc: mirror memory, automatic tilt-down of passenger side mirror (when car is shifted into reverse gear)
- Auto-dimming exterior sideview mirrors
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers w/adjustable speed
- HD Radio w/"multicast" FM station reception
- Satellite radio preparation
- High-fidelity 12-speaker sound system -inc: (2) subwoofers under the front seats, 205-watt digital 7-channel amplifier
- Fold-up rear seat center armrest
- Floor mats
- Power tilt & telescopic steering wheel -inc: automatic tilt-up for easy entry & exit, steering wheel memory
- Electronic analog speedometer & tachometer
- iDrive system -inc: on-board computer, controller, (8) programmable memory buttons
- Condition-based service display w/additional functions accessible through iDrive system
- Service interval indicator & expanded check control vehicle monitor system
- Power windows -inc: key-off & "one touch" up & down operation both front & rear, anti-trapping feature, opening from remote, closing from exterior lock
- Vehicle & key memory
- Integrated 3-button universal garage door opener
- Hard drive-based navigation system -inc: voice feedback, voice command system, real time traffic information, online information services
- Micro-filter ventilation system -inc: replaceable active-charcoal filters
- Rear window defroster
- Glove compartment
- Dual cupholders in front & rear
- Open storage compartments in all doors & front seatback storage
- Auto-dimming interior rearview mirror
- Dual front sun visors w/illuminated mirrors
- Front map lights & rear reading lights w/separate controls for the left & right
- Interior courtesy lights w/auto-dimming function
- Interior ambiance lighting
- 4-wheel ventilated anti-lock disc brakes (ABS) -inc: composite front rotors, dynamic brake control (DBC), brake pad wear indicators
- Dynamic stability control (DSC) -inc: brake fade compensation, start-off assistant, brake drying, brake stand-by features, dynamic traction control (DTC)
- Interlocking door anchoring system to help protect against door intrusion in side impacts
- Driver & front passenger airbag supplemental restraint system (SRS) w/advanced technology -inc: dual-threshold, dual-stage deployment, front-passenger seat sensors designed to prevent unnecessary airbag deployment
- Front seat side-impact airbags
- Front & rear seat head protection system (HPS)
- BMW Assist Safety Plan -inc: (4) years of automatic collision notification, emergency request, enhanced roadside assistance, door unlock, stolen vehicle recovery, customer relations, TeleService; MyInfo lets you send business locations & street addresses directly to your BMW & navigation system (if so equipped)
- BMW's Advanced Safety System for integrated deployment of passive & active safety features
- Crash sensor that activates battery safety terminal disconnect of alternator, fuel pump & starter from battery, automatically unlocks doors, turns on hazard & interior lights
- 3-point safety belts w/force limiters & head restraints at all seating positions
- Front safety belts w/automatic pretensioners
- Acoustic safety-belt warning
- Active head restraints for driver & front passenger
- LATCH attachments on child-restraint safety installation
- Child safety rear door locks
- Emergency interior trunk release handle
- Tire pressure monitor
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.