2009 Ford Expedition 4WD 4dr Limited
Our 2009 Ford Expedition Limited combines power with luxury. Expeditions like this wind up on the short list for full-size families as well as anyone who needs the combination of versatility and grunt provided by a large SUV. Our 4x4 Expedition is powered by a 5.4 Liter Flex Fuel V8 that produces 310hp and 365lb-ft of torque while mated to a 6 Speed automatic to help you score decent mph while taking half of the baseball team for ice cream.
The Limited trim comes comfortably equipped with enough features to make your daily drive extremely pleasurable - heated and cooled seats, backup camera, leather throughout, sunroof, memory seats, multi-zone climate control, DVD player, HomeLink, Navigation, an incredible audio system, ABS, rain sensing wipers, running boards, tons of airbags, and so much more. Check out our pictures!
Today's Expedition is the best and most refined yet, offering the best of both worlds: It handles a truck's workload and trailer-towing nicely and is also just right for getting the soccer team to the big game on time. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
- Engine block heater *Standard on non-fleet vehicles in AK, MN, ND, SD, MT, WI & WY*
- 3.31 axle ratio
- 4-wheel drive w/ControlTrac
- Maintenance-free battery w/battery saver feature
- 150-amp alternator
- Integrated Class IV trailer towing receiver -inc: 4-pin connector
- Front tow hooks
- Double wishbone front suspension w/coil-over shock
- Independent multi-link rear suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Variable assist pwr rack & pinion steering -inc: cooler
- 4-wheel pwr disc brakes w/anti-lock & brake assist
- Chrome roof rails w/crossbars
- Painted body-color bumpers
- Body-color lower body-side cladding
- Body-color wheel lip molding
- Body-color front/rear fascias
- Body-color grille
- Complex reflector headlamps -inc: autolamp feature, blackout treatment
- Rainlamp feature
- Fog lamps
- Color-keyed pwr-folding heated mirrors -inc: integrated turn signals, security approach lamps, memory
- Privacy glass
- Chrome rear license plate brow
- Chrome door handles
- Pwr rear liftgate w/flip-up glass
- Color-keyed floor carpeting
- Concealed antenna in RH quarter glass
- Head restraints at all outboard seating positions
- Tilt steering column
- Pwr adjustable pedals w/memory
- Analog instrumentation -inc: voltmeter, oil pressure, water temp, tachometer
- Message center -inc: million mile odometer, trip odometer, average fuel economy, distance to empty, trip elapsed time, outside temp, compass, message center warnings, check gauges
- Universal garage door opener
- Cruise control
- Perimeter alarm system
- Pwr accessory delay
- Dual zone electronic automatic temp control -inc: aux climate controls, exterior temp read out
- Rear seat heat ducts
- Rear window defogger
- Cup holders -inc: (2) front/(2) rear in front console, (2) door trim panels, (3) rear quarter trim panels
- Front/rear door map pockets
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Color-keyed cloth headliner
- Color-keyed cloth sunvisors -inc: aux visors, dual illuminated mirrors
- Overhead console -inc: map lights, sunglass holder, conversation mirror
- Assist handles -inc: color-keyed (2) front passengers, (2) second row
- 2nd & 3rd row coat hooks
- Lights -inc: glove box, front door approach, rear cargo, 2nd row map lights, illuminated entry, theater lighting
- AdvanceTrac w/roll stability control (RSC)
- Side intrusion door beams
- Safety Canopy
- Personal safety system -inc: crash severity sensor, dual-stage front airbags, airbag position sensor
- Rearview camera
- Front 3-point seat belts -inc: adjustable shoulder harness, load limiting retractors, pretensioners, usage sensors
- Rear outboard 3-point seat belts
- Beltminder system
- Child safety locks on rear doors
- LATCH system on rear outboard seats
- SOS Post Crash Alert System
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.