2013 Chevrolet Camaro 2dr Cpe LT w/2LT
The muscle car is alive and well in our 2013 Chevrolet Camaro 2LT displayed in extraordinary Black. This is the brawn that flexes its muscle on the open road, featuring a 323hp 3.6 Liter V6 combined with a 6 Speed Automatic transmission and four-wheel independent Sport suspension, helping you securely grab every curve. Our forceful Rear Wheel Drive will sprint to 60mph in a breathtaking 5.9 seconds and still sip fuel for an astonishing 28mpg. Imagine yourself running your hand along the exterior lines and curves of our 2LT's body; it's almost as if it's breathing!
Scan our pictures and you'll notice the interior is just as bold as the exterior. Our 2LT Coupe struts its stuff with gorgeous 19 inch aluminum wheels. Settle into supportive leather-appointed heated front seats and take in the attention to detail in this cabin. Every inch is designed to enhance your ride from the tasteful four-gauge auxiliary cluster and plush deep-bolstered seats to the Boston Acoustics premium nine-speaker stereo system, USB port and a rear camera that displays in the touchscreen radio. This is true comfort and convenience wrapped up in power!
Our Camaro earned superior safety ratings with anti-lock disc brakes, stability control, front-seat side airbags and full-length side curtain airbags. You'll also have the available OnStar telematics system, which includes automatic crash notification, on-demand roadside assistance, remote door unlocking, and stolen vehicle assistance. Step up to this athletic machine today! Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
- Engine, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT (323 hp [240.8 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 278 lb-ft of torque [375.3 N-m] @ 4800 rpm)
- Axle, 3.27 ratio
- Rear wheel drive
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Suspension, Sport
- Steering, power, variable ratio
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc (Single piston front brakes with super corner rear brakes.)
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with polished tips
- Tire sealant and inflator kit in place of spare tire
- Molding, Black roof ditch
- Fascias, front and rear body-color with front grille and rear diffuser
- Moldings, body-color lower rocker
- Hood blanket with debossed Chevrolet bowtie
- Fog lamps (When (WRS) RS Package is ordered, fog lamps act as Daytime Running Lamps.)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Door handles, body-color
- Audio system feature Boston Acoustics premium 9-speaker system, 245 watts
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2013 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month trial to the XM Premier package, with over 140 channels including commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment. And now add premium channels to your trial at no cost. Welcome to the world of satellite radio. (SiriusXM subscription extended to a full year. If you subscribe after your trial period, subscriptions are continuous until you call SiriusXM to cancel. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. Other fees and taxes will apply. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Antenna, integral rear window
- Antenna, OnStar and SiriusXM Satellite Radio fin-type, Black, located on roof (Body-color when (WRS) RS Package is ordered.)
- Seat adjuster, driver, 6-way power (fore/aft, up/down, tilt) with power recliner
- Seat adjuster, front passenger, 6-way power (fore/aft, up/down, tilt) with power recliner
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Console, floor, with armrest
- Dead pedal, driver
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke leather-wrapped
- Steering column, manual rake and telescopic
- Instrumentation, analog with Driver Information Center display, includes speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and engine temperature gauge
- Gauges, auxiliary, multi-function includes 4 gauges: oil pressure, battery voltage, oil temperature and transmission fluid temperature, mounted on center console forward of shifter
- Head-Up Display with digital readouts for vehicle speed, selected gear, audio system information, high-beam indicator, compass, outside air temperature, turn signals, tachometer, vehicle messages, Turn-by-Turn information and phone information
- Compass, located in Driver Information Center
- Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-Down/Up
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel mounted
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Trunk release, remote, located on driver-side
- Theft-deterrent system, PASS-Key III
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Air filtration system with pollen filter
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Glovebox, lockable
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary 1 located in center console storage area and 1 located at front of center console
- Cup holders, 2 front
- Map pockets, front doors
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming, frameless
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
- Lighting, front reading lamps
- Lighting, interior dome with illuminated entry and theater dimming
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Rearview Vision Camera display integrated into Color Touch Radio
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions
- Safety belt pretensioners driver and front passenger
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Trunk emergency release handle
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.