2010 Ford F-150 2WD SuperCrew 145" King Ranch
This 2010 Ford F-150 King Ranch Crew Cab 4x4 is the high-end machine that offers a solid feel and smooth ride. Powered by a 5.4 Liter flex-fuel V8 that delivers 360hp while matched with a 6 Speed Automatic transmission for incredible pulling power. Our Four Wheel Drive truck offers an impression of substance and tight construction regardless of the road surface while supplying decent economy. Thanks to its stiff frame and double-wishbone front suspension, the F-150 delivers an impressive ride and handling.
The King Ranch interior, highlighted by beautifully stitched leather heated and cooled front seats, and full power accessories, is gorgeous and draws top grades for comfort. The luxurious trim level also adds fantastic features like a massive sunroof, turn by turn navigation, and premium Sony audio.
If you wanted to label something as America's truck, this would be it. Ford made an already legendary truck even better with its King Ranch edition, and this Ford F-150 delivers a potent combination of style, interior comfort, performance, safety, ride and hauling ability. Yes, this one is all that! Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
- Rear wheel drive
- 72-amp/hr (650CCA) maintenance-free battery
- Trailer sway control
- (4) pickup box tie-down hooks
- Long-spindle double wishbone front suspension w/coil-over-shock IFS
- Leaf spring rear suspension w/2-stage variable rear springs
- Gas shock absorbers
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr front & rear disc brakes
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler system
- 2-ton jack
- Outer scuff pad
- Cargo lamp integrated w/high mount stop light
- (4) full-size doors
- Removable tailgate w/key lock & lift assist
- Driver & front passenger door scuff plates
- Gauges -inc: fuel gauge, voltmeter, oil pressure, engine coolant temp, speedometer, tachometer, odometer
- Pwr windows w/driver side 1-touch down
- SecuriLock anti-theft ignition (PATS)
- Rear door cupholders
- Instrument panel mounted cigar lighter
- Overhead console w/(2) storage bins
- Front passenger side A-pillar grab handle
- 2nd row B-pillar grab handles
- Fade-to-off interior lighting
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- AdvancTrac w/roll stability control (RSC)
- Dual stage driver & front passenger front airbags w/passenger off switch
- Dual stage driver & front passenger seat-mounted side airbags
- SOS post crash alert system
- Outboard front lap & shoulder safety belts -inc: height adjusters, pretensioners, energy management retractors
- Center front 2-point safety belt
- 3-point safety belts at all rear seat positions
- Auto lock safety belt feature for child seats
- Rear door child safety locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Dual note horn
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.