2009 Nissan Murano AWD 4dr S
This 2009 Nissan Murano S AWD is a perfect blend of style, comfort, and solid performance! This 3.5 Liter V6 with a Continuously Variable Transmission has some serious get-up and go! Add in the All Wheel Drive and you and your Murano can handle whatever Mother Nature throws at you!
Take a good look at our pictures! This S trim is waiting for you with clean cloth seats, a leather shift knob, dual-zone air conditioning, and cruise on the wheel, and that's just the beginning of what this Murano has to offer! You'll love the stellar stereo system that is complete with AM/FM radio, an in-dash 6-disc CD changer, MP3 capability, and an auxiliary audio input jack.
Breathe easier and sleep sounder knowing that you've got a plethora of safety equipment on board with you every time you get behind the wheel. Vehicle dynamic control, a tire pressure monitor, an energy absorbing steering column, and optimized crumple zones will keep you secure. With looks as good as our Murano S has, it won't sit around on our lot too long! Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
- 3.5L DOHC 24-valve V6 engine
- Variable valve timing (CVTCS)
- Double-tipped platinum spark plugs
- Push button ignition
- Continuously variable transmission
- All-wheel drive
- Front tow hook
- Independent strut front suspension
- Independent multi-link rear suspension
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- Speed-sensitive pwr rack & pinion steering
- 4-wheel vented disc brakes
- Stainless steel dual exhaust system w/chrome finishers
- 18" 5-spoke alloy wheels w/center caps
- P235/65TR18 all-season tires
- T165/90D18 temporary spare tire located under cargo area floor
- Body-color front/rear bumpers
- Brushed aluminum rear bumper protector
- Halogen headlights
- LED rear lights
- Folding body-color pwr mirrors
- Speed-sensitive variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Intermittent rear window wiper w/washer
- Chrome door handles
- AM/FM stereo w/6-disc in-dash CD changer -inc: MP3/WMA capability, aux audio input jack, (6) speakers
- Roof mounted & in-glass diversity antenna
- Front bucket seats w/adjustable active head restraints
- 6-way manual driver seat w/manual lumbar support
- 4-way manual passenger seat
- 60/40 flat-fold reclining rear bench seat w/adjustable head restraints
- Cloth seat trim
- Full carpeting
- Manual tilt/telescopic steering column
- Immobilizer system
- Trip computer
- Pwr windows w/front one-touch up/down & safety reverse feature
- Pwr fuel door release
- Rear window defroster
- Front door map pockets
- (4) cup holders
- (3) 12-volt pwr outlets
- Metallic trim accents
- Manual day/night rearview mirror
- Driver/front passenger visors w/extenders & illuminated vanity mirrors
- (4) assist grips
- (2) coat hooks
- 1st row map lights
- 2nd row reading lights
- Mood lighting
- Leather shift knob
- Front seatback pockets
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Electronic brake force distribution (EBD) & brake assist (BA)
- Front & rear crumple zones
- Driver & front passenger dual stage airbags w/occupancy sensor
- Front seat-mounted side-impact airbags
- Roof-mounted side curtain airbags for all rows w/rollover sensor
- Active head restraints
- 3-point ELR seat belts all seating positions
- Front seat belt pretensioners & load limiters
- Child safety rear door locks
- (2) child seat anchors
- Tire pressure monitor
- Energy absorbing steering column
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.