2013 Ford Taurus 4dr Sdn Limited FWD
With a bold attitude, our 2013 Ford Taurus Limited is shown in an incredible Tuxedo Black! You will be impressed by the 3.5 Liter Duratec V6 that offers 288hp on demand while this Front Wheel Drive secures near 29mpg. With its smooth 6 Speed SelectShift transmission this Limited can handle any road condition with confident and responsive performance. Smart sharp lines make this Taurus stand out in a crowd and the chiseled front end offers a wider stance, bold nose, and check out the 19 inch premium wheels.
The Limited's interior is fresh, polished, and modern. MyFord's voice-activated Sync with Sirius XM is plug and play ready to keep you connected to your smart phone. You will appreciate the roomy, Leather seating along with the ample storage, power points for electronics and all the little extras that the Taurus Limited provides.
Engineering advances including Curve Control and Blind Spot Alert help keep you accident free while a reverse sensing system and rear view camera come standard on the Limited. Six airbags, anti-lock brakes and electronic stability control come standard as well as MyKey and SOS post-crash Alert to ensure your loved ones are safe and secure. Once you see the Taurus you will know you made the right choice. Everything about this car is exciting with up-to-date engineering, technology, sassy style, and top safety ratings. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
- 3.16 final drive ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Torque vectoring control
- Battery management system
- Electronic pwr assist steering (EPAS)
- 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- Easy Fuel capless refueling
- Quasi-dual exhaust w/dual chrome tips
- P255/45R19 all-season BSW tires
- Automatic wiper-activated halogen headlamps
- Remote perimeter lighting
- Supplemental park lamps
- LED tail lamps
- Chrome heated pwr mirrors -inc: memory, puddle lamps, integrated spotter mirror
- Solar tinted glass
- Body-color door handles
- Satellite radio -inc: 6-month pre-paid subscription *N/A in AK or HI*
- 60/40 split fold-flat rear seat -inc: fold down armrest w/cupholders, adjustable center head restraint
- Vinyl-wrapped front center console -inc: armrest, front covered cupholders/storage bin, removable trinket tray, painted appliques
- Front sill plates w/bright metal insert
- Instrument cluster -inc: message center w/trip computer, outside temp display
- Pwr windows w/driver & front passenger one-touch up/down -inc: driver/passenger global-open controls
- Delayed accessory lighting
- Universal garage door opener
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system
- Perimeter anti-theft alarm
- Dual-zone air conditioning w/automatic temp control -inc: particulate air filter
- Rear seat heat ducts
- Rear window defroster
- Lockable glove box w/damped door
- (2) aux pwr points
- Painted interior trim
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Sliding front sunvisors w/illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Ambient lighting
- Front dome/map lamp
- Rear seat reading lamps
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Front seatback map pockets
- Cargo net
- Curve control
- Dual-stage front airbags w/front passenger sensing system
- Front side-impact airbags
- Safety Canopy front/rear curtain airbags -inc: rollover sensor
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System
- Rear view camera *Camera displays in MyFord Touch screen*
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable speed alert chimes, BeltMinder w/audio mute
- Child safety rear door locks
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.