||15.0 City / 21.0 Hwy
What's not to love in our 2011 Summit White GMC Sierra 1500! This SLT sports the 5.3L Flex Fuel V8 kicking out 315hp, scoring 21mpg highway. Paired with a smooth 6-speed automatic transmission, the Handling/Trailering Suspension Package, and Heavy Duty Cooling Package, this 4x4 beast is ready to take on your hauling and towing needs. The monochromatic body, black bumpers and grill guard, and 6-lug polished cast aluminum wheels are sure to turn heads as you roll by.
On the inside, our Sierra 1500 offers the SLT package with an interior that's more functional, with larger controls. This Sierra 1500 retains its utility while being amazingly quiet and comfortable, with a smooth ride, lots of standard features, and a stylish look for a pickup. Our Crew Cab seats five in two rows and comes with leather seating, driver memory seat, Bluetooth, remote engine start and more. With Roll Stability Control, airbags, daytime running lights, and a myriad of airbags, you can be sure that you are as secure as possible.
Stop in today and grab this sweet ride before someone else beats you to it! How?? Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
Effective Date: 03/01/2016
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
- Trailering Package, heavy-duty includes trailering hitch platform and 2-inch receiver, 7-wire harness (harness includes wires for: park lamps, backup lamps, right turn, left turn, electric brake lead, battery and ground) with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, wiring harness for after-market trailer brake controller (located in the instrument panel harness), and (KNP) external transmission oil cooler
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 315 hp [234.8 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires TK10543 or TK10753 models.)
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires TC10753 models and (NHT) Max Trailering Pack or TK10753, TK10953 or TK10543 models.)
- Heavy Duty Cooling Package, heavy-duty includes (KC4) external engine oil cooler, (KNP) auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, electric fan and heavy-duty radiator
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
- Four wheel drive
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Pickup box, Wideside
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench located in back of cab
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Tire carrier outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper top caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Air dam, Black
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Grille, chrome surround (Not included when (VAT) Chrome grille, LPO is ordered.)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window. Included with (PCM) Work Truck Preferred Package.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Tailgate protection, top of tailgate protection cap
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor)
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- Steering column Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 3SA, 3SF and 4SA, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger
- Defogger, rear-window electric (Not available with (A48) power sliding rear window.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Headliner, Opal Gray-colored cloth with matching retainer moldings
- Visors, driver and front passenger sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Door locks, rear child security. (Crew Cab models only.)
At Latinos Auto Center, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.