||20.5 City / 30.0 Hwy
Our 2013 Chrysler 200 shown here in Black is a true contender in the competitive midsize car market. This Touring offers value through a high level of standard equipment. It all begins under the hood with a 2.4 liter 4-cylinder that produces 173 horsepower and is tied to a 6-Speed automatic transmission. This front-drive machine with traction control provides crisp shifts and plenty of power all while scoring up to 31mpg on the open road.
The Touring trim provides you with premium seating, a leather-wrapped steering wheel w/audio controls and the security of HomeLink. Add in the Cold Weather Group and you now have the luxury of heated front seats and convenience of a remote starter. In addition to the smooth lines of the exterior, 17" aluminum wheels, automatic projector headlamps with "eye brow" LED accents and upscale LED taillamps are sure to get you attention. On the safety front, advanced front airbags, supplemental side airbags and anti-lock brakes are just a few ways that Chrysler goes above and beyond. Combined with the stability control, this 200 helps you navigate life for yourself and the ones around you.
We know you will enjoy this highly rated 200. It is often called a top pick, a must have, and a superior value in today's rough and tough world. So, get yours today. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
Effective Date: 03/01/2016
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
- 2.4L DOHC SMPI 16-valve I4 dual VVT engine (REQ: NAA Emissions)
- Front wheel drive
- 525-CCA maintenance-free battery
- 140-amp alternator
- Tip start ignition
- Touring suspension
- Front & rear stabilizer bars
- 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- Compact spare tire
- Black windshield moldings
- Body-color fascias
- Dark argent grille w/bright accents
- Bi-function halogen projector headlamps
- LED taillamps
- Body-color exterior mirrors
- Pwr heated fold-away mirrors -inc: body-color casings
- Tinted windows
- Front & rear solar control glass
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Body-color door handles
- Decklid liner
- Hood insulation
- (6) speakers
- SIRIUS satellite radio w/(1) year service subscription *N/A in HI, GU or PR*
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- Removable short mast antenna
- Manual driver lumbar adjust
- Active head restraints
- 60/40 split-folding rear seat -inc: trunk pass-through
- Rear seat armrest
- Floor console w/sliding armrest
- Floor carpeting
- Luxury front & rear floor mats
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Tilt/telescoping steering column
- Sentry Key theft deterrent system
- Instrument panel storage bin
- Instrument panel silver bezel
- Instrument cluster w/display screen & LED lighting
- Temp & compass gauge
- Traveler/mini trip computer
- Decklid/liftgate ajar warning lamp
- Door ajar warning lamp
- Pwr windows w/driver 1-touch down
- Pwr trunklid release
- Universal garage door opener
- Speed control
- Pwr accessory delay
- Air conditioning w/auto temp control
- Air filtering
- Rear window defroster
- Glove box lamp
- Analog clock
- Front & rear aimable LED lamps
- Dual sun visors w/illuminated vanity mirrors
- Rear compartment assist handles
- Illuminated entry
- Trunk lamp
- Trunk mat
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- Brake/park interlock
- Supplemental front & rear side curtain air bags
- Supplemental front seat side air bags
- Front height adjustable shoulder belts
- Rear center 3-point seat belt
- Rear door child safety locks
- Child seat upper tether anchors
- Child seat anchor system (LATCH) ready
- Tire pressure monitoring display
- Dual note horns
At Latinos Auto Center, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.