||14.3 City / 9.4 Hwy
Our 2013 Silverado 1500 Regular Cab is shown here in a rugged yet beautiful Mocha Steel Metallic. This Chevrolet will certainly exceed your towing or hauling requirements and certainly remind you that solid-like-a-rock really does exist. Powered by our proven Vortec 4.8L engine, this V8 spits out 302hp while connected to a smooth shifting 4-Speed automatic transmission that helps this rear wheel drive score near 19 mpg on the highway. Owners love the coil over shock front independent suspension as it takes the beast out of the truck and provides you with a nimble work machine.
Our pictures show this LT Regular Cab supplies comfortable cloth seating with upscale elements generally found in expensive luxury brands. Power goodies await you along with an impressive sound system and climate control that adds to the prestige.
The well-known GM safety features are in place to protect you, your family and your cargo. Stabilitrak, 4-wheel ABS, daytime running lamps, and plenty of airbags have one combined mission, your safety. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
Effective Date: 03/01/2016
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
- Axle, rear, 3.42 ratio (w/LC9 or L9H Engine REQ: K5L HD Enhanced Cooling Pkg)
- Chassis equipment, handling/trailering -inc: HD rear monotube shock absorbers
- GVWR, 3175 kg (7000 lb)
- Transfer case, electronic autotrac with rotary dial controls
- 4-wheel drive
- Generator, 145 amp
- Pick up box, two tier loading
- 6' 6" pickup box
- Power steering
- Single two-sided key
- Chrome centre caps
- Spare tire lock
- Bumpers, front, chrome
- Bumpers, rear, chrome with step pad
- Mouldings, body side, body coloured
- Grille, moulded plastic, integral 'Chevrolet' emblem at centre of grille
- Lights, front, dual automatic halogen composite
- Lights, backup lamps, combination parking/direct on hazard -inc: cargo lamp
- Glass, Solar-Ray, all windows
- Glass, deep tint on rear door and rear window, light tinted glass on all other windows
- Windshield wipers and washers -inc: intermittent wiper system, demand-type washer system
- Door handles, black
- (6) uplevel performance speakers
- Bluetooth for phone
- Antenna, radio mast
- Head restraints, adjustable on driver and front passenger outboard seats
- Convenience pkg comfort and decor
- Seats, rear bench split, folding stadium style
- Steering wheel and column, tilt-wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Audio system controls , steering wheel mounted
- Instrumentation, speedometer, tachometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tire pressure monitoring system -inc: voltmeter, oil pressure *Tire pressure monitoring system does not apply to spare tire*
- Driver information centre, displays important driver warnings and messages; compass, exterior temp display -inc: trip odometer, engine hours, transmission temp, oil life, relearn tire position, remote key relearn, feature setting menus such as language function
- Headlamps-on and key-in-ignition warning buzzers
- Lights, indicator, at a tap three flash to pass, six flash in tow haul mode for lane change
- Windows, front, power with backlit switches and lockout feature -inc: driver express down
- Windows, rear, power
- Cruise control, electronic -inc: set & resume speed located on steering wheel
- Theft deterrent, electronic immobilizer
- Defogger, windshield and side window
- Cup holders, front row, centre console and doors, rear seat
- Door trim panels, colour-keyed grained moulded plastic, soft vinyl with map pockets
- Mirror, inside rearview, prismatic with soft vinyl trim
- Console, overhead, deluxe
- Sunshades, left/right hand padded with lighted visor mirrors
- Lights, dome with map reading lights -inc: illuminated entry, backlit instrument panel switches
- Stabilitrak electronic stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance -inc: electronic trailer sway control, hill start assist
- Side guard door beams
- Air bags, driver and right front passenger, dual stage -inc: automatic passenger airbag suppression system
- Air bags, side-impact, seat-mounted, driver and right front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection
- Air bags, side curtain, roof rail mounted head curtain side-impact -inc: outboard seating positions w/rollover sensor
- Seat belts, driver and right front passenger with pretensioners
- Child safety restraints, LATCH - lower anchor and tethers
- Restraint provisions child, rear seat, rear facing
At Latinos Auto Center, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.