||17.0 City / 24.0 Hwy
Our 2013 Chevrolet Traverse 1LT in phenomenal Silver Ice Metallic will captivate you. Moved by 281hp this 3.6 Liter V6 is paired with our 6 Speed Automatic transmission that provides seamless shifts and aids in near 24mpg. This Front Wheel Drive machine is solid and luxurious as it rides on 18 inch aluminum wheels set off by chrome accents, providing superior handling and stunning visuals.
Slide into the cockpit of our Traverse 1LT where the interior reveals ample amenities like an 8-way power driver seat, remote starter system, leather wrapped steering wheel and ambient interior lighting make every drive seem like a first-class flight. Our roomy 1LT seats eight comfortably and has the most cargo space in its class thanks to wide opening doors and smart slide second-row seat. This makes loading and unloading unbelievably easy.
As seen in our pictures, technology and safety features are everywhere like Stabilitrak, six air bags, and a high-strength steel cage to make Traverse one of the safest family vehicles available. Give your family the security, performance, and comfort that only come from owning the Traverse. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
Effective Date: 03/01/2016
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
- Engine, 3.6L SIDI V6 (281 hp [210 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 266 lb-ft of torque @ 3400 rpm [359.1 N-m])
- Axle, 3.16 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Battery, high capacity 660 cold-cranking amps
- GVWR, 6411 lbs. (2908 kg) (CR14526 FWD models only.)
- Suspension, Ride and Handling
- Steering, power, variable effort
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, single outlet
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) compact steel spare wheel and tire
- Roof rail moldings
- Spoiler, rear
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Headlamps, dual cavity, halogen
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off
- Fog lamps, front
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver and front passenger side glass)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators and (DTM) integral spotter mirror
- Mirrors, integral spotter
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Door handles, chrome
- Liftgate, rear manual
- Audio system feature, standard speaker system
- Insulation, acoustical package
- Seat, 8-way power driver with power lumbar
- Seat, 2-way manual front passenger, included with Premium Cloth
- Console, front center with 2 cup holders, covered storage bin and sliding armrest with storage
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with (UK3) Redundant Audio controls
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Instrumentation, enhanced Driver Information Center with personalization features, speedometer, tachometer, outside temperature display, low oil, fuel and coolant indicators, odometer, trip odometer and trip computer with digital compass
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Rear Vision Camera display integrated into Color Touch Radio
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Rear Park Assist
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Cup holders 10 with (ABB) 7-passenger (2-2-3 seating configuration) and 12 with (ABC) 8-passenger (2-3-3 seating configuration)
- Visors, driver and front passenger padded with cloth trim, color-keyed and illuminated vanity mirrors
- Lighting, interior with theater dimming, cargo compartment, reading lights for front seats, second row reading lamps integrated into dome light, door-and tailgate-activated switches and illuminated entry and exit feature
- Trim, interior wood grain center stack and interior trim
- Cargo storage, tray under rear floor
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger, driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Included and only available with (AH5) 8-way power driver seat with lumbar. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, front passenger air bag suppression (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Does not monitor spare)
- Horn, dual-note
At Latinos Auto Center, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.