||17.5 City / 28.5 Hwy
Check out our barely used 2011 Camaro LT2 trim Convertible! You get pampered with leather upholstery for the front bucket seats and steering wheel, as well as 19-inch alloy wheels. A rear-obstacle detection system is on board, an upgraded Boston Acoustics stereo system with a USB port and Bluetooth. The LT2 borrows the heads-up display from the Corvette, plus sports heated front seats and heated power mirrors. This rival to the pony is motivated by the feisty 3.6-liter V6. Our Camaro benefits from traction and stability control as standard safety features. There are power windows, doors and locks as well as remote keyless entry. Fog lights are found up front, matched by daytime running and automatic headlights. The driver's seat is a 6-way power unit that sits behind a tilt and telescoping steering wheel, which holds auxiliary audio controls. Four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes join six standard airbags for safety.
This sweet convertible is loaded with tons of creature comforts and is just waiting to go for a spin! Are you ready to answer that call? Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
Effective Date: 03/01/2016
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
- Engine, 3.6L Variable Valve Timing V6 with SIDI (Spark Ignition Direct Injection) (312 hp [232.6 kW] @ 6500 rpm, 278 lb-ft of torque [375.3 N-m] @ 5100 rpm)
- Axle, 3.27 ratio
- Rear wheel drive
- Alternator, 150 amps
- Battery, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Suspension, Sport
- Steering, power, variable ratio
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc (Single piston front brakes with super corner rear brakes.)
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with polished tips
- Tire sealant and inflator kit in place of spare tire
- Molding, Black roof ditch
- Fascias, front and rear body-color with front grille and rear diffuser
- Moldings, body-color lower rocker
- Hood blanket with debossed Chevrolet bowtie
- Fog lamps (When (WRS) RS Package is ordered, fog lamps act as Daytime Running Lamps.)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color
- Wipers, front intermittent
- Door handles, body-color
- Audio system feature Boston Acoustics premium 9-speaker system, 245 watts
- XM Radio is standard on nearly all 2011 GM models and includes 3 months of trial service. Get over 170 channels, including: commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, entertainment, comedy, family and kids' channels, and much more. With XM's incredible range of programming, everything worth listening to is on XM (Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after the first 90 days. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and District of Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details.)
- Bluetooth for phone, personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system
- Steering wheel controls, mounted audio controls
- PDIM, wireless allows for the use of the redundant steering wheel controls with an auxiliary device
- Antenna, integral rear window
- Antenna, OnStar and XM Radio fin-type (Located on roof.)
- Seat adjuster, driver, 6-way power (fore/aft, up/down, tilt) with power recliner
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 2-way manual (fore/aft) with power recliner
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Console, floor, with armrest
- Dead pedal, driver
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke leather-wrapped
- Steering column, manual rake and telescopic
- Instrumentation, analog with Driver Information Center display, includes speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and engine temperature gauge
- Gauges, auxiliary, multi-function includes 4 gauges: oil pressure, battery voltage, oil temperature and transmission fluid temperature, mounted on center console forward of shifter
- Head-Up Display with digital readouts for vehicle speed, selected gear, audio system information, high-beam indicator, compass, outside air temperature, turn signals, tachometer, vehicle messages, Turn-by-Turn information and phone information
- Compass, located in Driver Information Center
- Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-Down/Up
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel mounted
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Trunk release, remote, located on driver-side
- Theft-deterrent system, PASS-Key III
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual
- Air filtration system with pollen filter
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Glovebox, lockable
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary 1 located in center console storage area and 1 located at front of center console
- Cup holders, 2 front
- Map pockets, front doors
- Mirror, inside rearview autodimming
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered
- Lighting, front reading lamps
- Lighting, interior dome with illuminated entry and theater dimming
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions
- Safety belt pretensioners driver and front passenger
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Trunk emergency release handle
At Latinos Auto Center, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.