||12.0 City / 18.0 Hwy
This 2008 Yukon XL SLT boasts a level of refinement that surpasses all your expectations. Our 4X4 comes packed with a powerful 8-Cylinder engine connected to a 4-speed automatic transmission. This GMC puts out power and will carry you on any terrain.
Check out the steering wheel audio controls, auto-dimming rear view mirror, power driver seat, back-up camera and more! Leather seating, Navigation, and a DVD player will spoil you as well! Drivers also love the trip computer, automatic on/off headlights, running board, 17" aluminum wheels, and heated power mirrors that compliment this Yukon perfectly. GMC has filled this one with the latest in safety features too!
Don't miss out on your chance to own this Awesome vehicle! Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
Effective Date: 03/01/2016
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
- Suspension Package, Autoride, bi-state variable shock dampening and rear air-assisted load-leveling, includes (G69) automatic air level control
- Engine, Vortec 6.2L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI (380 hp [283.3 kW] @ 5500 rpm, 417 lb-ft of torque [563.0 N-m] @ 4400 rpm)
- Rear axle, 3.42 ratio
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Alternator, 160 amps
- Recovery hooks, 2 front, frame-mounted
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- GVWR, 7400 lbs. (3357 kg) (Not available on 2WD models.)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Steering, power
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench, stored in rear quarter trim
- Tire, spare P265/70R17
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Moldings, body-color bodyside with bright inserts
- Grille, chrome surround
- Headlamps, projector beam with automatic exterior lamp control and flash- to-pass feature
- Fog lamps, front round, halogen
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color, with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and curb-tilt
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Wipers, front intermittent, RainSense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Windshield washer fluid system, heated
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, power rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Audio system feature, Bose luxury 10-speaker system with enhanced performance amplification, Audio Pilot noise reduction feature and subwoofer
- XM Satellite Radio, With a wide variety of programming, XM has something to excite any driver. Whether you want to be entertained or informed, to laugh, think, or sing, XM has the perfect channel for you - coast-to-coast, and in digital-quality sound. 3 trial months - no obligation (Available in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. All fees and programming subject to change. Subscription subject to customer agreement. For more information, visit gm.xmradio.com.)
- Cup holders, in front seating area
- Cup holders, in rear of floor console
- Cup holders, driver and passenger-side in third row side trim
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted front and second row, removable
- Acoustical Insulation Package, premium
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel, Deluxe, leather-wrapped with wood accents
- Driver Information Center, full functionality included
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Universal Home Remote, includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Door trim, lights on the front doors and side reflectors on the rear doors
- Armrests, driver and passenger doors, padded
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod, Shale-colored
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Coat hooks, driver- and passenger-side rear seat and cargo area
- Cargo mat
- Storage bin, behind driver-side rear quarter panel
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and threshold switch
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, hydroboost
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
At Latinos Auto Center, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.