||16.0 City / 22.0 Hwy
Meet our masculine 2011 Honda Pilot EX-L SUV presented in beautiful Alabaster Silver Metallic. Beneath the hood sits a 3.5 Liter V6 offering 250hp on demand that is connected to a smooth shifting 5 Speed Automatic transmission. This machine achieves 23mpg on the open road. The Pilot can do it all--able to tow 4,500 pounds, seating for 8, impeccably responsive steering and suspension combine to make this one versatile Front Wheel Drive SUV.
The sophisticated flair of the exterior is sporty, yet conservative with a roof rack, alloy wheels, power sunroof, and fog lights. Designed with your active lifestyle in mind, the interior of the Pilot EX-L is functional and family friendly. Luxurious leather seating, power heated front seats, a 7 speaker AM/FM/6 disc CD changer audio system with MP3/WMA playback capabilities and a subwoofer, and rear privacy glass all greet you as you settle into the massive cabin. Able to comfortably accommodate adults, as well as children, the roomy second and third-row seats, allow a 60/40 split for maximum cargo space.
Not only is the Honda Pilot versatile and efficient, it also demonstrates a commitment to safety in its construction with advanced compatibility engineering body structure, anti-lock brakes, stability control, front-seat side airbags and full-length side curtain airbags. You'll feel confident driving around in this terrific SUV. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
Effective Date: 03/01/2016
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
- 3.5L SOHC MPFI 24-valve i-VTEC V6 engine
- Variable Cylinder Management (VCM)
- Active control engine mount system (ACM)
- Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
- Drive-by-wire throttle
- 5-speed automatic transmission w/OD
- Hill start assist
- Heavy-duty automatic transmission fluid cooler
- Variable Torque Management (VTM-4) 4-wheel drive system -inc: manual push-button locking rear differential
- Unit-body construction
- MacPherson strut front suspension
- Multi-link rear suspension w/trailing arms
- Front & rear stabilizer bars
- Variable pwr rack & pinion steering
- Heavy duty pwr steering fluid cooler
- Pwr ventilated front/solid rear disc brakes
- Chrome exhaust finishers
- P245/65R17 all-season tires
- Compact spare tire
- 1-touch pwr moonroof w/tilt, manual sunshade
- Roof rails
- Body-colored body side molding
- Front & rear splash guards
- Multi-reflector halogen headlights w/auto-on/off
- Fog lights
- Body-colored heated pwr mirrors
- Acoustic windshield
- Heat-rejecting green-tinted glass
- Rear privacy glass
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Intermittent rear window wiper/washer
- Tailgate w/lift-up glass hatch
- Body-colored door handles
- 512-watt AM/FM stereo w/6-disc in-dash CD changer -inc: (9) speakers, subwoofer, MP3/WMA playback, aux input jack, radio data system, speed-sensitive volume control, USB audio interface
- XM satellite radio w/90-day subscription
- Integrated glass antenna
- Bluetooth HandsFreeLink
- Front seat adjustable active head restraints
- 2nd row leather-trimmed 60/40 split reclining, sliding, flat-folding bench seat
- Head restraints at all seating positions
- Multifunctional center console
- Tilt & telescoping steering column
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Instrumentation -inc: digital odometer, (2) digital trip meters, average fuel consumption, miles-to-empty indicator, exterior temperature, compass
- Warning lights -inc: low-fuel, low-oil pressure, door/tailgate open, passenger airbags status, vehicle stability assist
- Outside temp display
- Maintenance Minder system
- Pwr windows w/dual front auto-up/down
- Honda satellite-linked navigation system w/voice recognition -inc: off-road tracking, rearview camera
- HomeLink universal garage door opener
- Remote fuel filler door release
- Security system
- Immobilizer theft-deterrent system
- Tri-zone automatic air conditioning -inc: humidity control, air-filtration system
- Rear seat heater ducts
- Rear window defroster w/timer
- (3) 12V aux pwr outlets
- (12) cup holders
- Conversation mirror w/sunglasses holder
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Dual illuminated visor vanity mirrors
- Sliding sunvisor extensions
- Map lights on all rows
- Courtesy door lights
- Ambient console lighting
- Upper & lower front row seatback pockets
- Cargo area -inc: cargo light, (4) tie-down anchors, bag hooks
- Rear hidden storage compartment
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS) w/electronic brake distribution (EBD)
- Brake assist
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) w/traction control
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure
- Side-impact door beams
- Daytime running lights
- Dual front dual-stage, multiple-threshold airbags
- Dual front side-impact airbags w/passenger-side occupant position detection system
- Side curtain airbags on all rows w/rollover sensor
- Front 3-point seat belts -inc: automatic tensioning system, adjustable anchors
- 2nd & 3rd row 3-point seat belts
- 2nd row lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Passenger-side 3rd row lower child seat anchors & tethers for children (LATCH)
- Child-proof rear door locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system -inc: location indicators
At Latinos Auto Center, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.