||17.0 City / 25.0 Hwy
Our versatile 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT shown in Bright White Clear Coat has been meticulously built to meet your needs. Beneath the hood sits Dodge's famous Pentastar 3.6 Liter V6 that produces an incredible 283hp. This is just shy of the new Mustang or Camaro so this minivan is no slouch. The power is harnessed by a smooth shifting 6 Speed Automatic transmission that offers a second overdrive to enhance fuel efficiency. Grand Caravan rewards its owners with over 25mpg on the open road, translating to nearly 500 miles per tank.
The SXT is a sleek looking minivan accented by alloy wheels and roof rails. Whether you are making a simple trip to school or getting all the gear to the game, you will enjoy the soft-touch materials in the roomy and well-built cabin. Versatile seating and cargo bay configurations along with power sliding doors and a power liftgate are incredibly helpful conveniences for the daily routine of your modern family. As the best-selling minivan of all time, it's adaptable, practical and is guaranteed to make life easier.
Dodge is concerned about the safety of your family, so our ultimate family vessel is loaded with features to safeguard your loved ones. Eager to please and ready to roll, it's waiting to meet your needs. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
Effective Date: 03/01/2016
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
- Engine: 3.6L V6 24V VVT
- 3.16 Axle Ratio
- Touring Suspension
- GVWR: 6,050 lbs
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode, AUTOSTICK Sequential Shift Control and Oil Cooler
- Front-Wheel Drive
- Engine Oil Cooler
- 730CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 160 Amp Alternator
- Towing w/Trailer Sway Control
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 20 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Tires: P225/65R17 BSW Touring
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Body-Colored Rear Step Bumper
- Body-Colored Bodyside Moldings and Chrome Bodyside Insert
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper, Heated Wiper Park and Defroster
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Lip Spoiler
- Chrome Grille
- Aero-Composite Halogen Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Radio w/Seek-Scan and Clock
- Fixed Antenna
- 6 Speakers
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- 2nd Row Buckets w/Fold-In-Floor
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- Driver And Front Passenger Armrests and Rear Seat Mounted Armrest
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts, Auxiliary Rear Heater and Headliner/Pillar Ducts
- Locking Glove Box
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Vinyl Door Trim Insert
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Full Overhead Console w/Storage, Conversation Mirror and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Trunk/Hatch Auto-Latch
- Cargo Space Lights
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Covered Dashboard Storage, Interior Concealed Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Sentry Key Engine Immobilizer
- Air Filtration
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st, 2nd And 3rd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Driver Knee Airbag
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
At Latinos Auto Center, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.