||17.0 City / 24.0 Hwy
Our amazing 2011 GMC Acadia SLT-1 succeeds with distinctive styling. Under the hood sits a 3.6 Liter 6 Cylinder offers 288hp, mated with a dynamic 6 Speed Automatic, that helps this Front Wheel Drive move through anything on the road!
The LT-1 exterior trim sports a fantastic Bose stereo system with CD/MP3/USB/SAT also including ten speakers, and an auxiliary jack. More features such as leather seating, heated front seats, and a sunroof.
This beautiful Acadia SLT-1 with ABS, airbags, and StabiliTrak, clearly stands as the best Acadia's money can buy. Print this page and call us Now... We Know You Will Enjoy Your Test Drive Towards Ownership!
Effective Date: 03/01/2016
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.
- Engine, 3.6L SIDI V6 (288 hp [214.7 kW] @ 6300 rpm, 270 lb-ft of torque [364.5 N-m] @ 3400 rpm)
- Axle, 3.16 ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Alternator, 170 amps
- GVWR, 6411 lbs. (2908 kg) (TR14526 FWD models only.)
- Suspension, Ride and Handling
- Steering, power, variable effort
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust, double dual with chrome tips
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) compact steel spare
- Spoiler, rear
- Luggage rack, side rails, roof-mounted
- Moldings, body-color bodyside
- Headlamps, dual halogen projector lamp
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off
- Fog lamps, front round halogen
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver and front passenger side glass)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, body-color, manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators
- Door handles, chrome (Bright beltline molding.)
- Wipers, front intermittent with washers
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Body, power rear liftgate
- Audio system controls, rear with headphone jacks
- XM Radio is standard on nearly all 2011 GM models and includes 3 months of trial service. Get over 170 channels, including: commercial-free music, sports, news, talk, entertainment, comedy, family and kids' channels, and much more. With XM's incredible range of programming, everything worth listening to is on XM (Replaced by (UBS) XM NavTraffic when (UUM) audio system with navigation or (U4H) audio system with rear seat entertainment and navigation is ordered. Requires a subscription sold separately by XM after the first 90 days. Available only in the 48 contiguous United States and District Columbia. Visit gm.xmradio.com for details.)
- Seat, 8-way power driver with power recline and lumbar control
- Seat, 2-way power front passenger with manual recline and lumbar control
- Console, front center with 2 cup holders and storage
- Cup holders, 2 front on the floor console
- Cup holders, 2 in the second row
- Floor mats, carpeted front, second and third row, removable
- Insulation, acoustical package
- Steering column, tilt and telescopic with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Instrumentation, 5-gauge with Enhanced Driver Information Center , outside temperature indicator and digital compass display (Digital compass display included and only available with (UUI) AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 playback or (UUJ) Audio System with Rear Seat Entertainment.)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III, engine immobilizer
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Visors, driver and front passenger, padded with cloth trim, color-keyed and illuminated vanity mirrors
- Lighting, interior with theater dimming, cargo compartment, reading lights for front seats, second row reading lamps integrated into dome light, door-and tailgate-activated switches and illuminated entry and exit feature
- Trim, interior, chrome metallic instrument panel/console
- Storage system, rear cargo area under floor
- Horn, dual-note
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Daytime Running Lamps
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, front passenger air bag suppression (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Door locks, rear child security
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Does not monitor spare.)
At Latinos Auto Center, we are here to make purchasing your vehicle as easy as possible. We partnered with some of the leading financing institutions to make it happen.
Please, apply directly with the following institutions.
Of course, if you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to get you approved.
We inspect our vehicles through fully before we purchased them. However, for your piece of mind, we offer extended warranty on top of manufacturer warranty (when still in effect).
Understand that a third party provides these extended warranties for an extra cost.
Please, inquire about them. Our team is here to help you make your purchase as smooth as possible.