2005 Infiniti QX56 4dr 2WD
INSTALLED FEATURES: Front air conditioning zones: dual, Front air conditioning: automatic climate control, Rear air conditioning, Rear air conditioning zones: dual, Front airbags: dual, Side airbags: front, Side curtain airbags: front, In-Dash CD: 6 disc, Premium brand: Bose, Radio: AM/FM, Rear audio: volume control, ABS: 4-wheel, Center console trim: wood, Dash trim: wood, Door trim: leather, Steering wheel trim: leather, Adjustable pedals: power, Center console: front console with storage, Cruise control, Dimming rearview mirror: auto, Memorized settings: driver seat, Multi-function remote: keyless entry, Overhead console: front, Power steering, Steering wheel mounted controls: audio, Steering wheel: tilt and telescopic, Trailer wiring, Universal remote transmitter: garage door opener, Rear door type: power liftgate, Axle ratio: 2.94, Running boards, Clock, Gauge: tachometer, Warnings and reminders: tire fill alert, Front fog lights, Headlights: HID/Xenon, Side mirror adjustments: power, Side mirrors: heated, Roof rack, Camera system: rearview, Parking sensors: rear, Rearview monitor, Driver seat power adjustments, Driver seat: heated, Front seat type: bucket, Passenger seat power adjustments, Passenger seat: heated, Rear seat folding: split, Rear seat type: captains chairs, Rear seat: heated, Third seat, Upholstery: leather, Anti-theft system: alarm, Power door locks, Stability control, Traction control, Navigation system, Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Tire type, Wheel diameter: 18 inch, Wheels: chrome, Front wipers: intermittent, Power windows, Rear privacy glass, Rear wiper: intermittent, Window defogger: rear
- 5.6L DOHC 32-valve V8 aluminum engine
- 5-speed automatic transmission w/OD, tow mode, gated shifter
- Rear wheel drive
- Pre-wired towing receiver hitch
- Front/rear double wishbone independent suspension w/rear auto load leveling
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- (5) P265/70R18 BSW tires
- (5) 18" x 8" 7-spoke chrome wheels
- Engine speed-sensitive pwr rack & pinion steering
- 4-wheel vented pwr disc brakes w/brake assist
- Electric brake force distribution (EBD)
- 28.0 gallon fuel tank
- Body-color roof rails w/cross bars
- Running boards
- Chrome door handles
- High intensity discharge (HID) xenon headlamps w/auto on/off feature
- Integrated halogen fog lamps
- Chrome pwr heated mirrors w/puddle lamps
- LED taillamps
- Rear privacy glass
- Pwr flip-out rear-quarter windows
- Vehicle speed-sensitive intermittent front windshield wipers
- Intermittent rear wiper w/washer
- Leather appointed seating surfaces
- Front/middle row heated seats
- Fold-flat third row bench
- Removable second row center console
- Front/rear floormats
- Vehicle immobilizer system
- Fine vision gauges
- DVD-based navigation system w/birdview
- RearView monitor
- Rear proximity sensors
- Tire pressure monitor warning light
- Pwr windows-inc: front windows one-touch up/down, anti-pinch feature
- Vehicle security system
- HomeLink universal transmitter w/rolling code feature
- Front dual zone auto/rear manual climate control
- Bose 265-watt audio system-inc: AM/FM stereo, 6-disc in-dash CD changer, (10) speakers, rear audio controls
- Wood & aluminum interior trim
- (4) aux pwr outlets
- Infiniti signature analog clock
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Overhead console w/compass, temp display
- Cargo net
- Driver & front passenger dual stage airbag (SRS) w/auto-sensing off
- Three-row roof mounted side-impact curtain airbags w/rollover sensor
- Child safety rear door locks
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children system (LATCH)
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for latinosautocenter.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
What information we collect;
With whom it is shared;
How it can be corrected;
How it is secured;
How policy changes will be communicated; and
How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Notification of Changes
Whenever material changes are made to the privacy notice specify how you will notify consumers.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
Numerous other provisions and/or practices may be required as a result of laws, international treaties, or industry practices. It is up to you to determine what additional practices must be followed and/or what additional disclosures are required. Please take special notice of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), which is frequently amended and now includes a disclosure requirement for “Do Not Track” signals.